- January 16, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Find out what digital marketing is and how to use key strategies for your organization to get more results online. This training details how to use quick tips if you are a manager that is busy with other tasks.
This will give your team an overview of the newest marketing strategies that have proven useful to many companies. This covers strategic marketing, online advertising, email marketing, analytics, and much more! Many people like this program because it points out the most important topics within these digital channels people use. As a manager or associate, you are most likely busy from day to day with other duties.
- Learning key online advertising strategies
- Learn how email marketing can help your brand
- Understand how Social Media integrates with your marketing strategy
- Learn what channels work best based on industry
- Learn how to engage your audience with content you create
- Track results by using tools and reports
- Find out exactly how to outsource small tasks
- Gain useful tools to make managing marketing a lot easier
Speaker: Chris N. West
Full-Day: Detailed with exercises
One Hour Format: Overview of key topics
Times in CST