- July 21, 2023
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Google Analytics 4 Training and Webinar for Organizations
Through this training, your team will gain a better understanding of the metrics that Google Analytics 4 offers so you can make informed decisions based on important insights from your online traffic. Utilizing GA4’s full capabilities can help you grow your customer base and revenue.
This training is particularly helpful to those who already use Google Analytics but want to learn how to use each of its features to the fullest. We will show attendees how to generate automated reports and identify key information to guide their online marketing efforts.
This Google seminar can help your team become certified in Googe Analytics.
Our Google Analytics training is available to book on-site and online through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams, and other platforms. We offer this training in Houston and other cities. Just reach out for a list of locations we can travel to. An expert Google Analytics trainer will guide your group through critical metrics that will help improve your marketing efforts.
Google Analytics 4 Webinar Training Objectives:
- Learn the basics of how to get started with Google Analytics
- Learn the differences between GA4 and GA3 (Universal Analytics)
- How to prepare for a successful migration
- What mistakes to avoid
- How to make better decisions with your data going forward
- Learn which reports offer the most valuable insights
- Learn how to automate custom reports and save time
- Learn how to use your data to grow online traffic
- Google Analytics 360 tips and tricks
- How to integrate and utilize Google Search Console through Google Analytics
- How to become certified in Google Analytics
- Take a look at how Segmenting can save time
- Utilize filters for a deeper understanding of data
- Keys to creating an effective dashboard in Google Analytics
- Combine different metrics and dimensions for custom data
- Understand why people are leaving your site and how to increase engagement rates
- Use Real-Time to make decisions on what’s working
- Learn more about the demographics of your visitors
- Set goals and monitor your success rate
- Create funnels and determine when visitors drop off
- General tips for Google Analytics
We offer many training sessions on SEO analytics in Houston as well as virtually for brands across the country. Google Analytics 4 will officially replace universal analitycs this year. Make sure you are prepared with a training session for you ar your team.
Seminar Length: Full-Day and Half-Day Options Available
Time Zone: CST
Available: Online and In-Person