- February 1, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This will give your team an overview of the newest marketing strategies that have proven useful to many companies. This covers social media, strategic marketing and much more! There are so many ways to market your association. Which one should your department choose? This presentation will cover several new ideas many teams are using to get the most out of online platforms. It is easy to get overwhelmed by the number of channels available to us. Timing and being up to date on what’s working can be the key to success.
- Learn how to be found easily by your potential members
- Learn how to get the most engagement from your marketing efforts
- Learn how to reach your audience with a clear message through multiple channels
- Track how members are engaging on online to make key decisions
- Look at Facebook engagement ideas brands are using
- Find out what tactics to use on Instagram in order to gain followers
- Measure the right things in order to be more productive
- Find out quick tips for Youtube views and engagement
- Find out what type of content gets the most traction
- Learn what time your audience is online.
- Learn how often to post content on different platforms
- Learn how Search Engine Optimization can get you in front of the audience.
Speaker: Chris N. West
Full-Day: Detailed with exercises
One Hour Format: Overview of key topics