We offer management training in Atlanta as well as other cities. Contact us for custom solutions for your team It can take time to get used to working with a new team and finding your groove as a new manager with that team. Helping your team stay productive while also motivating them can lead to growth in your organization. In this training, we’ll provide useful techniques that managers can implement quickly.
- Understanding What Kind of Leader You Are
- First Face-to-Face Meetings
- Talking to Informed People Before Starting
- Getting to Know Direct Reports
- Types of Difficult People
- Managing Former Peers and Friends
- Why People Resist Change
- Dealing with Different Generations
- High Performers and Low Performers
- Delegating: When, What, and How
- Why Employees Resist Delegation
- Email Protocols
- Transition to supervisor
- Scheduling Meetings
- Time Management and Procrastination
- Rewarding Employees
- Teamwork Strategies
- Team Building Activities
New manager and supervisor training could be exactly what your team needs! Contact us for custom training!
LR Training Solutions offers New Manager and Supervisor Training tailored for individuals seeking to acquire new skills and leverage them effectively in various professional settings. Whether you’re a leader, manager, executive, employee, or professional, our training program is designed to assist you. We cater to individuals in Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, and more. We also travel to locations in the USA and to different countries.
If you’re interested, feel free to get in touch with us today or explore our session topics to find the one that best aligns with your specific training requirements.